Friday, August 24, 2012
Warm Summers
We have had a lot of fun out in the sun this summer. I've learned how to ride a bike with the kids in a trailer. The kids had fun, and I got a great workout...a big workout!
Ella learned to play in the water with her daddy, and loved it! She's a fish in the water, just like Tyler.
We celebrated the 4th of July with Tyler's family. It is such a blessing to live close to family!
William gets a kick out of all Ella's new "tricks". He eggs her on, and does the same things she does to encourage her. She's learning to sit up on her own, but whenever she falls, William laughs hysterically. He laughs so hard, it makes us laugh too. Ella is fascinated with her big brother and loves to interact with him. These kids of mine are teaching me a lot.
Crazy to think Ella is now 6 months. We are starting to feed her baby food, since she's been eying our food for a while now. When William's friend was over, she put a crown on Ella. Our little Princess Ella Marie. Cute.
And to wrap up a fun summer, we went to the Oregon Coast with all of Tyler's family. We got a shot of all the grandkids, there's 14 now. Carson, William, and Colton make for an entertaining 3 stooges. It will be fun to see what kind of trouble they come up with as they get older.
Tyler and I celebrated 5 years on this trip too. I can't think of anyone else I'd rather be with. He's my best friend, eternal companion, and all around amazing husband! What a handsome guy!
OH WAIT...that's not Tyler! Ha ha, this is better...
Well, we've had a blast this summer. I learned how to kneeboard on the river, and successfully landed 3 jumps. Tyler is amazing on anything he does on the water, no surprise! We love being able to walk everywhere, and look forward to a few more months of that. Tyler and I are both back in school in September. I'm getting my bachelor's degree in Business Management online from BYUI! Woot woot, I'm fantabulously excited to be finishing my degree. Tyler is gearing up for a computer programming degree.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment