Saturday, March 6, 2010

Update

Quick update-sorry no pictures today. William is approaching his 11 month mark, so we will be celebrating a birthday in just over a month, I'm so excited. He is becoming quite a monkey with his sounds, and crawls all over everything. I love it when he crawls after me, and he is even starting to try standing/kneeling up to the furniture. And the big news of all...he has a TOOTH! It has just broken the surface! Funny how he has very little drool, and isn't too fussy, so what was going on those days/weeks where he was drooling a gallon a day and continually fussy? Oh well, we love it all anyway!

I'm officially working 3 jobs at the moment! Crazy I know, but I tend to thrive on stress...thus here I am. I work for my mom with Guardian Angel finishing up the ski season, I am still working as a temp at Beehive, and I work for the U.S. Census. So when you get the questionnaire in the mail-do me a favor and fill it out, it's not a hoax! It will have more benefit for you than you think. Anyway, most of it will slow down in a month, but March will be busy! Tyler is signing up for classes, and hopefully will be able to work full time in April...

I made my first fondant covered cake, and it's not too bad for being my first one. I made a small chocolate rectangle cake with cream cheese frosting and then marshmallow fondant with white stars on top. It is absolutely delicious! I'll be making another one next week for the Relief Society birthday party.

I'm traveling to LA, California the first week in April, and I'm so anxious to get there. I need a break and serious vacation. Tyler won't be able to come this time, but I hope to have a relaxing visit with some friends. It will be a great time for William and I to share together.

No comments:

Post a Comment