Look at those big blue eyes!!! All I can say is watch out ladies! William obviously is still very much toothless, but he takes on any challenge when it comes to food! He started crawling at the end of January, and now he is becoming quite the mover! He is so happy to be free to move around, but I've discovered he has taken an unusual liking to chewing on carpet lint!
He is still my snuggle buddy, and loves to play with flashlights while he is crawling. I am so pleased with his healthy developments, and he passed his last check up with flying colors. He is now just a few ounces shy of 24 pounds, which makes for a healthy workout for me every day. He loves to play with Tyler and his flight simulator game flying airplanes. In fact, he flies his toy airplanes already!!! He has really added so much to our lives, and I feel so lucky to be his mom. It is strange to think he is approaching his 1st birthday, but I'm happy that he is learning so much and enjoy every moment! His adorable chubby cheeks are so kissable, I have a feeling I'll miss them when he grows up. He has helped me enjoy the simple things in life and keeps me in the "now" rather than rushing from one thing to the next. Boy do we love him!
William is so cute! He's starting to look like a little man and not a baby anymore. I just want to kiss those chubby cheeks! :)
ReplyDeleteDidn't I see him just a few months ago?! He's changed so much already.. he looks so grown up! What a cutie... I just want to hold him, give him a big kiss, and then watch him crawl around and chew some of that carpet lint! :)
ReplyDelete