Here he is with his keys. The ONE time where we will willingly give him keys...he reminds me of the knockers on the movie Labyrinth, the one that holds the knocker in his mouth, funny moment.
William loves his dad Tyler. Whenever they sit together, William loves to watch his dad's every move. (the fact that Tyler is eating food is irrelevant) I love it when they bond!
Ever since we starting feeding him in the high chair (he eats baby food now, yaya) he likes to see all the different positions he can fit into. This way he has easy access to nibble on any unsuspecting toes and fingers.
We have had a lot of fun watching this little guy grow, and he grows well. He has tapered off at 20 1/2 pounds (for how long, I don't know) and a little over 30 inches. I'm grateful he is so great for the camera most days, so we can capture all his funny faces. If anyone can give me pointers on readjusting the pictures so they aren't sideways, please let me know! Stay tuned to more pictures after Halloween, we are going to have TOO much fun. Just the way I like it!
No comments:
Post a Comment