Okay, I don't have a picture this time, just a quick update. Our family had a great holiday vacation in Idaho visiting my family. Then, we celebrated my birthday, and moved into our own place in Washington. It has been quite an adjustment for William to be in a new place where the rules are different, he doesn't have Grandma and Grandpa to run away to and get spoiled, and has much less space to run around in. I'm glad we had the full month of January to get adjusted, because my energy levels are about nill at this point.
Only 2 weeks until my baby is due. And I'm fairly confident that she will wait that long, I went to the doctor today, and haven't dilated. A bummer, but she is easier to take care of right now, so I'll enjoy the last few days I have with William before I rock his world again. It will be fun to have a little girl around that I can dress up for no reason and increase some of the girly aspects of the home now that we'll be even 2 for 2.
I'm loving having my own space again. And I'm very excited to use my things, and get to decorate our own little home, making it our own. We are close to a bus stop, which will be nice since we only have Tyler's car, and William thinks the bus is awesome. We are within short walking distance to some in-laws, church and temple, and parks, so when the weather is always lovely (meaning spring and summer) we will definitely get some great exercise. It's strange to have so many great weather days during January and February where all we need is a light jacket and we are good to go. I love it, we've only had one snow storm where the snow stayed for about 4 days. We got a good hour in sledding at Grandma and Grandpa's house, so I got my very small snow fix in, and now I'm good for the rest of the year. I suppose living most of your life with lots of snow for 8 months out of the year will do that to you.
I will post sometime after I have the baby and won't forget pictures. : )
No comments:
Post a Comment