Monday, November 7, 2011

Time Flies with No USB cable

I've been waiting to find my USB cable to connect my camera to the computer to put more recent and exciting pictures on here. But, I've had no luck. Since we moved here, I didn't anticipate that our things would be in a storage unit for more than about a month, so since it's been more than 3, I should have organized the storage unit better than we did. Hindsight is always 20/20.

Well, we are still living with Tyler's parents. They have been very generous to let us bombard their busy lives for so long. Especially with a toddler who is not very mindful of his surroundings. Tyler found a great (I mean there really couldn't be a better fit for him anywhere else) job working for Modern Ag Products. They are an agriculture/fertilizer company. He gets to work with one of his friends, so it's working out thus far.

I know I haven't shouted it from the rooftops like I did when I had William, mainly from a lot of reactions of when I was prego with William, so now that I'm 25 weeks along, yes, I am expecting another baby. I will be having a girl in February, due February 20, but we'll see if I get to have her early or if she wants to be a snuggle bug and wait. So far everything is wonderful, I do have a hernia, but it's not a terrible concern. I eat more than Tyler again, which makes me laugh, and brings back memories from being prego the first time and work parties. Yes, I've eaten a whole cantaloupe in one afternoon, and I usually eat twice the amount my husband does. I found a fabulous doctor, so I'm expecting a much less eventful delivery than last time. I'm nervous and excited to have a girl, happier to have a girl right around Valentines Day. It will be much easier to have heart and red/pink birthday parties for a girl than a boy.

We had a great Halloween. Tyler and I dressed up as cavemen, with bone accessories (Tyler had a bone through his nose) and William was our very animated green and orange dinosaur! I liked that we all coordinated this year, and I made all of our costumes. Very very simple ones, but I was impressed with myself.

The weather has been great here in the tri-cities. It's fun to hear about snow in places we used to live, but know that we won't have that here for a long time yet. It is getting nippy outside, but we do get little warm spells here and there. The ward here is great. That's the hard part about looking for a place to live. The more affordable options are outside ward boundaries, and I just got a calling that I'm thrilled about, so it will be sad to leave for that reason. We are anxious to establish ourselves in our own home, since we haven't been on our own since William was about 2 weeks old. So it's been a while. We'll see what happens. It is absolutely wonderful to see how the Lord has guided our lives to where we are today, and the blessings we've seen. Our silver lining is growing ever brighter. Hopefully pictures will make another debut on here before too long, we'll wait and see!

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Though you'd already told me of most of the things in this post, it was still fun to read about them again! Keep us posted on how things are going. Sure miss and love ya girl!

    ReplyDelete