I'm not too savvy with getting pictures off my new camera, it always takes me about a full day just to get everything downloaded and whatnot. So, pictureless, here's what we've been up to the past four months.
Tyler took an internship in tri-cities Washington during the tax season. He learned a lot about himself and a lot about accounting in the real world. There are still a lot of possibilities for his future career path, however, we did learn of a few avenues he's no longer interested in. I discovered what a stay-at-home mom was all about, and let me tell you, I created my own soap box just about the subject! :} (that post will come later) And our ever-growing William discovered a toddler vocabulary while trying to catch up with his many cousins. It was a super amazing adventure full of memories. All in all, I'm grateful we had the experience.
Highlights: We played outside and took walks in January...with NO snow! (personal favorite) We spent oodles of time with family, so awesome! We went camping in the snow. I attempted snow-skiing again, and survived, Tyler loved being a snow bunny again. William turned 2! We visited the dentist (the one day I'm allowed to not like my father-in-law, but it's hard to be mad at him). We visited Tyler's grandparents. We spent a day in Seattle, Leavenworth, Spokane, and Grandview! I got purple highlights!!! And of course we hung out with great friends and made new ones in the ward!
Thanks to everyone who helped make our adventure unforgettable. I'm glad to be in Rexburg because it means that we are that much closer to being done with school. I'm getting better at enjoying the moments and current adventures I'm in rather than constantly looking toward the next thing. I've grown and learned a lot about people, places, and being a mom. Hopefully, some pictures will end up here eventually! Stay-tuned...
No comments:
Post a Comment