Monday, June 29, 2009

William's Blessing

Thank Heaven for Little Boys. William was a little over 3 weeks old when he was blessed by Tyler on May 3, 2009. After the blessing, he had his first photo shoot, and proved to be pretty good in front of the camera... Here is one of my brother Kolton, Tyler, Me, William, my Dad, and my Mom. Kolton left on his mission just a week and a half later, so it was awesome that he could be there for William's Blessing.

Here is the 3 generations: Craig, Janet, Tyler, William, Me, Dad, Mom.









William was a lot of fun to take pictures of. What a cute little guy of mine. I'm so lucky to have 2 great looking men in my life, Tyler and William.

3 comments:

  1. He's such a cutie!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Those pics turned out so good. I was excited to see your comment... now I can see how he continues to grow. Hope things are going well for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE all of those pics of William. He is so dang cute!!! Jake thinks he looks just like Tyler. I can't wait to get him and Colton together. I think its great that they are so close in age. And we love your blog, you've done a great job!

    ReplyDelete