Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Our Beginning

I'm finally starting a blog, so family and friends can see what we're up to since we've been pretty busy with life and secluded in "snowed-in" Rexburg, Idaho. Tyler and I met at BYU-Idaho the end of 2006. I tried to set him up with a roommate in my dorm earlier in the semester, but he called and asked me out instead. Needless to say, I was pleasantly surprised. We were sealed in the SLC temple (my castle) August 11, 2007. So we've been married a whopping 1 year 4 months and 13 days. What a blast!

I just graduated from BYU-Idaho with my AAS in General/Business. Tyler has two more years to go for his BS in Accounting. We are currently living in Rexburg and will be until Tyler is finished with school.

Tyler works at Ray's Chevron providing the free full service filling cars with fuel and washing cars in the carwash. I currently work at Beehive FCU as a Call Center Rep. or phone teller. I am expecting our first child the first of April, and very excited that we're having a boy. It's funny how quickly time seems to go by once you graduate high school and get married. I feel like I'm constantly in the fast lane, but at least I get to enjoy the ride with my honey bunches of oats (Tyler). He makes it all worth it. We are having lots of fun at school and work, and trying to keep up with family.

No comments:

Post a Comment